WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 10 January 2012

Morning all

Just  a quick one form me today i am trying to get myself organised...trying being the operative word might i add!!

I have had a few crafty sessions with lots of projects to share, todays offering is a quick card for a penpals birthday which i very nearly forgot...sorry Nicky, hopefully this card will arrive to you in time :0)

I used the new in colours 2011-2013 wisteria wonder DSP combined with old faithful olive, again the four frames stamp set for my sentiment and the 'just for you' comes from the Just Believe stamp set which has had a little rest recently.

The finishing touches added with not so basic rhinestones to add some sparkle.

happy Birthday Nicky have a fab day xx

Thats me for today

Take care

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment