WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 28 January 2012

Good afternoon all

busy day for me today (as usual ) so am late in posting :0)

Just a few quick birthday cards from me today...i have alot of birthdays coming up in the next week or so so had to whip a few up.


First one is using my favorite four frames stamp set and punch, cheerful treat designer papers and very vanilla ribbon.

I have been trying to get away from just tying my ribbons in a knot as always so experimenting with ruffling, pleating etc to change the look of my projects.


This one is for my neice who is 4 next week...how time flies!! feel old now :0(

anyway as you can see ive ruffled the ribbon on this design...looks like a bit of a tutu peeking out the side! Again with the cheerful treat designer papers and a non SU 4 stamp coloured in, blinged up with basic rhinestones.

My new best friend set id the creat a cupcake staps and builder punch to match, cant seem to stop using it but then it makes me hungry for cupcakes!!

This uses pastel shades of wisteria wonder, very vanilla and pink pirouette and was comissioned for a friends grandma, hope she likes it and has a lovely birthday.

Thats it from me for now...still got a million and omne jobs to do and thats before i start on my wedding orders etc

take care all and happy crafting

karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment