WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 6 March 2011

Well ive finally jumped in with both feet...have been thinking about scrapbooking for a while now and after encouragement from my SU mummy ive finally done it!!
I have made a start on my album and have a scrapbook class on tuesday :0) fingers crossed will go well!!
This page turned out much better than pictured in my head...love the colours of sahara sand textured paper and bashful blue DSP and ive finally figured out my crop o dile...birthday present from my mum ( thanks mum xx) so has eyelets in the corners too



My second page was from the same holiday to Spain in october 2007 with the famuily and we found a little beachfront bar with the most amazing cocktails hence the title of the page!




Again playing with my crop o dile...dont know why didnt get one ages ago as love eyelets!!! nice summery colours on this page of peach parfait, daffodil delight, sunny garden papers with just a touch of sweet and sour papers too, used my flower accent stamp and schoolbook serif alphabet.
Am very pleased with the outcome as first attempt
Thats all for now
take care
Karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment