WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 20 March 2011

good afternoon on this lovely sunday :)
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend i am relaxing today with the family with only a little bit of crafting!
I have been inundated with customers for these gorgeous exploding boxes and this one in particular am proud of...wasnt too sure of the colours but they work well togeher, very striking.
Although I have not used SU papers/cardstock the i heart hearts stamp snook in there and looks fab along with just a sprinkle of basic rhinestones too.
When contacting my customer to inform box and some easter gifts she had also requested were ready she wondered if i could come up with a money wallet for the same wedding...i did and this is the result...they look fab together!!




I do hope the bride and groom like them as much as my customer did!!!
Thats it from me for now...off to craft whilst little one in bed for a nap!!
Take care
Karyn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment