WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 17 October 2010

Good evening. Hope all is well, busy weekend for me after a really hectic and tough week. i've had quite a few orders to fulfil and still got 4 to go but huge chunk taken out of the pile, always good to be busy with orders though .

Todays post is a 35th wedding anniversary card for my friend to give, struggled to find some sparkly coral card but got there in the end and think the effect is great. Is a very simple design but effective and the lovely little butterfly is so cute!!

The banner across the bottom is one of the many crafty items i got on my parents return from the States so had lots to play with...love it!!!
I love my cuttlebug too...so many effects with one little machine :0)

Always good to finish off any project is a bit of bling.
Thats all from me
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment