WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 5 October 2010

Good evening
Today has been hectic as always...really not enough hours in the day for me at the moment :0)
Todays post is my gift boxes...all handmade of course and vary in colours but all gorgeous in my opinion!!

I decided to make these for a few of my pals as they are always raving about my cards etc so these decorative boxes contain 4 handmade cards and on some occassions a notbook or gift voucher.


I have even done a christmas version which has gone down really well so will definatley be making more of them...they contain 4 cards, 6 gift tags and a decorative notebook, all with the xmassy feel to get us in the spirit of things nice and early!!

I love christmas!!


All from me for now Take care











No comments:

Post a Comment