WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 18 May 2017


Good morning

I hope you are having a good week so far. I have had ups and downs but thee worst is my cooker breaking there is only so many things to feed my family that can be cooked on the hob...hopefully the engineer will be able to fix it today!

So onto crafting and I have not crafted at all this week (hoping to change this today)
quick thankyou with the last preview of the new products


Again background bits hostess set using powder pink and fresh fig...just yummy.

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment