WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 29 April 2017


Morning all

Last weekend after having a little sort out and finding soooo much DSP - you probably know exactly what I mean :0) I held a little crafternoon. 10 cards for £10 to use up my huge array of designer papers past and present and it as a lovely day with 2 ne ladies joining us. Much fun had by all I am sure.

So I wanted to show you a few of the simple designs we made.


All clean and simple in design letting the DSP do the talking shall we say.


With simple and sweet sentiments


Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment