WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 11 May 2016



Hello crafters

Another challenge over on Not Just Cards today and i decided on making this lovely large bookmark. I love to read and always have a book or two on the go so this I made for me.

I used the Hibiscus spirit image by Aurora Wings and you can see it here

I watercoloured the image using stampin up's pool party, bermudda bay, island indigo, cucumber crush, mossy meadow, calypso coral and cajun craze as well as the stamp set timeless texture for the background base card.


I added some little stickon's i had lying around in gorgeouss gold and some vintage trim as well as pool party glitter ribbon.



I will certainly be showing her off when i am reading my book.

Pop over and join in this month's challenge here

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment