WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 19 March 2016



Hi again

Happy saturday to you and its another busy one for me so i scheduled my second anniversary card - yesterday's was from my mum today's is from me.

I had a little play with timeless textures and again fell in love...its fantastic!!!


colour combo of soft sky, pool party, bermuda bay, basic grey and black with a little addition of vellum butterfly, silver thread and some dazzling diamond glimmer on the numbers.

So chuffed with the way it turned out i can see me making lots like this :0) ha ha


Happy crafting


4 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn this is a gorgeous anniversary card. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful anniversary card, love the butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Anniversary card, love your design - I too love this stamp set - so versatile for backgrounds.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous anniversary card. Love the design. Great job x

    ReplyDelete