WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 25 October 2015

Good morning

This post was not my original planned post but Blogger does not want me to upload any photos today at all so will have to work on y problem solving and hopefully get something posted later in the day!!

Have a good Sunday

Happy crafting

Karyn x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karyn! Happy Saturday! I just had a fun trip through your blog posts and had a really good time. So many lovely projects! What brought me here was your submission to our What Will You Stamp challenge blog. I wasn't able to find the post you submitted but I enjoyed all of the projects I did see. Thanks for joining us at WWYS and if you get a chance, please provide us a direct link to your project post so that we can check it out. Thank you!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete