WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 12 April 2015



Good afternoon
 
Late post today s had so much to do and the weather is horrible - wet and very windy.
 
Well i have been having a sort out/tidy up/ declutter of my craft space ready for some decorating next weekend and new craft storage the following weekend...busy busy!!  So I found lots of llsorts of things I had forgotten about including lots of DSP's so after a fellow crafter mentioned her 'scrap' storage I decided to organise mine (or try to!)
 
And so to the point - I had a crafty hour or so using just the bits left over from other projects and the following few days will see what I have come up with.
 
 
Very simple design using Groovy Love in pool party, crumb cake and so saffron.

 
Pearls - unusual for me as I am a blingy gal! for the centre of the heart and accent to the lovely sentiment.


Happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

1 comment: