WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 21 March 2015

Good afternoon
 
I missed my blogging yesterday as my scheduled post didn't want to play and so did not work!!
 
So on to the today with some bad news i am afraid ... Stampin Up are discontinuing MDS which in case you are not aware this is my digital studio for some digital crafting creations. This will happen from May 31st 2015 and below is a link to the frequent questions and answers regarding this subject.
 
 
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news two days running but I am hoping to get crafty later so hopefully back tomorrow with something to cheer you up.
 
Have a lovely Saturday
 
happy crafting


 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment