WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 4 September 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!
 
Todays offering is a card I made for my late friend Pat..(.I set up a facebook page in her memory hence why I am making her a card) so while on a roll with the typeset papers I carried on as you will see in future posts :0)
 
I am really loving blackberry bliss its such a deep and vibrant colour and know Pat would of loved it!


 
The birthday sentiment is from Tag Talk and the gorgeous venetian crochet trim to tie the gatefold card together
 

 
Look at the sparkle on those gems love 'em!!
 
 
Again Happy Birthday to my dear friend ( miss you )
 
 
Happy crafting
 
Karyn x

1 comment: