WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 12 July 2014

Good Morning all
 
WOW! a week has passed already...in the blink of an eye to be honest!!
 
 
Well for once in the last few weeks I do not have a childrens party to attend today just lunch with the mother-in-law :0) and its a beautiful day here so am looking forward to spending some time out in the sunshine too.
 
 
Today I am showing you the lovely little earring holder gifts I made for the ladies I work with...we are a family there and I appreciate them all for the help and love they have given me over a difficult few months sojust wanted them to know that with a cute pair of earrings.
 

 
I used smoky slate embossed with modern mosaic and cut with circle framelets, then stamped using petal parade in smoky slate and punched 2 holes for the earrings to fit in.

 
I stamped an image from chalk talk in various colours to match the earrings and to suit each of the recipients.
 
And here they are all together...lovely.

 
The ladies loved them!!
 
Happy crafting and have a lovely day wherever you are.
 
Karyn x


3 comments:

  1. How fab. What a kind thought. Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts and presented so beautifully!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you for your comment Karyn.
    these cards are beautiful.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete