WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 16 June 2014

Hi Crafters
 
Hope you are having a nice day whatever you are up to!!
 
I wanted to show you this lovely birthday card I made for a friend recently.
 
I found some rich razzleberry ribbon that had to use so this gave me the colour scheme along with smoky slate and pear pizzazz.
 
 
I did stamp a flower from the petite petals set using some platinum non SU ink to give a shimmery background...love the way it turned out!

 
Also embossed the white card using the chevron folder and stamped a greeting using You're Lovely set...as Alison is :0). topped with a few little itty bitty flowers, gems and little leaves - am so going to miss that punch as it is retiring this month :((

 
Added the ribbon tied to the side and all done!!
 
Although I did then make a matching gift bag for the present to go in :0)
 

 
Hope you had a lovely birthday Alison
 
Happy crafting
 
Karyn x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment