WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 30 March 2014

 
 
Good Morning all
 
quick post today as off to do lots of visiting one my shopping has been delivered :0)
 
Happy Mothers Day!
 

My petal punch finally arrived and couldn't wait to play  here are the 2 together with more projects to show in the week keep watching

Am loving the little fence too made with the hardwood stamp which I think is going to be well used

 
you cant quite see the sparkle on those gems but they are super sparkly!!
 
Enjoy your day whatever you are up to
 
happy crafting
 
Karyn x


2 comments:

  1. Glad that your punch has arrived - I was lucky - I got mine as soon as the pre orders were available! The Petite Petals stamp and punch become compulsive though- I keep picking them up and am in danger of neglecting my other stamps! Tour card is lovely Karyn - love that fence with the hardwood stamp too - must give it a go. Are you going to all day training??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry Kate only just seen this message...no cant make all day training :( seems ages since last been but hopefully will catch the next one xx

      Delete