WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 7 February 2014

Hi crafters

What a lovely sunny day it has become here after a dull and wet start :)

Today I would like to show you my first Welsh card, this was a customer order for her daughters 1st birthday!
A lovely card for a very lovely little lady 


I used melon mambo with pink pirouette DSP and stamped the floers from Oh Hello stamp set in old olive and blushing bride.

Obviously i do not speak welsh so the sentiment is computer generated and copied exactly as requested, i just used oval framelet to cut and added dazzling diamonds


Well quick post from me as my son is ill so off to check on him

happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment