WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 16 February 2013

Card organiser


Good Afternoon crafters

Hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying a rare sunny day like me :0)

I made this card organiser at the Jems Training Day last weekend and have only just found the time to stick it together and add finishing touches to it today as so busy this week and I didnt want it to get squashed on the journey home from Leeds.



Its made with the gorgeous Tea for Two DSP in the new seasonal catty and the lovely Oh Hello stamp set.

Ive always loved So saffron too but have used up my supply and to be hinest had forgotten how lovely it is...till now!! Teamed with bashful blue its a fabulous combination, very spring-ish!!


You can customise each section to your favorite type of cards or the months of the years to keep you sorted :0)

I made a quick card at home as i never seem to finish all my project at training...probably because i chat too much!! But always have such fun and if you would like to join in the Stampi' Up! fun all year round drop me a line to see about joining my team.

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment