WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 31 January 2013

Blue Birthday

Good evening all
Another very windy here and bitterly cold day glad to be at home in the warm and craffting now my little one in bed :0)

I was asked to make a birthday card for a friends friend and her favorite colour is blue...this is what i came up with.


Used crumb cake, marina mist and baja breeze with my new morning post alphabet for the personalisation with Papillion potpourri butterflies.
some blinging gems and voila!!


I added  some pleated ribbon in baja breeze for some texture and a computer printed sentiment.


My friend liked it so hopefully the recipient will too.

thats all for now

happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment