WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 22 July 2012

Reason to smile!

Good morning crafters

Another glorious day here today, am hoping our summer has finally arrived :0)

Below is the card i made for my neices birthday on friday...19 i feel so old!!


I used the Reason to Smile stamp set which you can earn FREE all through August with an order of £60 (it is available to purchase too)

I finally got round to opening my Twitterpated papers and love them, I used them along side Daffodil Delight and finished with a very vanilla ribbon ( must admit this took me a while as i am rubbish at bow tying - definately need to practice!!)

The sentiment is from a hostess set from spring mini i think and one i have not used enough as soo cute

i finished it with obligatory bling and away we go, I also made a gift bag with a shimmered flower on but silly me forgot to take a photo of that!

Anyway after another very busy week im finally getting round to show you some of the swaps ffrom team training last weekend...a fantastic day!!


The theme was christmas ( i know its July but us crafters staart early )


Some wonderful ideas from some very talented ladies...thankyou


im all geared up to start on christmas stuff myself which does seem very strange with the sun shining!!


Well thats it for today...off to get crafting

Take care

Karyn x

1 comment:

  1. love the cards karyn beautiful designs & colours
    luv pat. ps love the good news too yeah

    ReplyDelete