WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 24 June 2012

Summer flowers

Hi crafters

Todays offering is to make me feel summerery as despite being in the middle of June the weather is absolutly awful!! At the moment its stopped raining but the sky looks very black so my washing is certainly not going on the line!!

I thought id cheer myself up with some crafting...any excuse :0) and have been playing with the cupcake stamp set and punch again, sooo versatile and i just love it!!



Pool party is my sky and oh how i wish i was under sky that colour now and added a few little clouds made from the top of the cupcake punch :)


My little tubs of flowers...which look absolutly nothing like mine!! stamped in soft suede with the flowers in pool party and calypso coral...very sunshiny!!


i 3d'd...if thats a word but you know what i mean, the tubs and flowers and you can see this is this shot.

thats it for today back to crafting for me :0)

take care

karyn x


1 comment: