WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 3 April 2012

another cupcake!

Good morning crafters, Hope all well where you are today.

today my card is another cupcake, i cant seem to get enough of it :0) and a very quick and simple birthday card

I just love the way my ribbon ruffle turned out!!


Another quick and simple birthday card for a friends mum, as you can see im working my way through a 'pastel' phase at the moment and loving the way they look together.



I used the little flower stamp in from the fresh vintage SAB set and stamped in varioyus pastel shades and cut out then finished each one with a small gem and the effect is lovely. the below picture gives you a more detailed look, hope you like it as much as me

Finished off with a bow so looks like a bouquet of flowers and viola!

take care and happy crafting

karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment