WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 8 March 2012

Quickie birthday

Good morning all

Quickie post for me today...and a quick and easy card to whip up! My little boy insisted i get the sheet of stickers at the craft shop as he wanted the one and only boyish thing on there...a truck and as you can imagine i gave in, any excuse to buy crafty goodies eh!!

The car on this card is a sticker as is the happy and the decorations on the car bonnet.



I embossed and mounted some pear pizazz DSP with the vintage wallpaper folder and then for the first time ever distressed it with my new sanding blocks...you can just about see the effect on this picture but i was well impressed, loved the way it came out.


I added a simple birthday sentiment from a retired stamp set and ready to go.
I did use some sahara sand card as my base card and it really sets off the freshness of the colours but im sorry my photos dont do it justice...o to be good with a camera :0)
Thats it from me for now, hope you all have a lovely day

take care

karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment