WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 15 May 2011

Stationary set

Another post for tonight too is my little project...I love writing letters and have many penpals across the globe but always struggle to find nice stationary! until now when I took matters into my own hands and made my own :0)

The papers are SU of course and made this one very girly with pink pirouette and so saffron, the little typewriter is a Pink petticoat download and soo cute!!

Inside we have the same PP design on the papers along with envelopes and even a pen which has so saffron DSP inside to match the rest of the folder :)
I was going to tie it with ribbon but forgot to stick the ribbon under the matting and layering so opted for a little velcro flap to keep everything safe.

Please let me know what you think as am thinking of doing a batch for a craft fayre in the future...there must be other people out there who still like to send/receive handwritten letters :-D

thats all from me anyhow had busy ay with hopusework, crafting and even managed to cook us a lovely sunday roast so a well deserved cuppa and feet up is due

take care

karyn xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn :) This is lovely...I love nice stationery. Would be really nice with a floral design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set and thank you for my gorgeous card, think I need some of that paper now lol !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karyn loved the stationery set would go well for a gift,craft room or office.i also loved many other cards you have made,Hope to see you soon with my stash lol
    love pat xx

    ReplyDelete