WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 7 April 2011

Good evening firstly i'd like to apologise for being a bad blogger...just not had the time for anything at the moment, have been to london for long weekend, was my birthday yesterday and today had a lovley day in the sunshine at Southport, still have my swaps to make for training day on sat and sort out my blog for the bloghop!! so much to do and so little time it seems!!!

Anyway have planned on lots of crafting but everything i made i wasnt happy with hence this post is other peoples with a little bit from me :0)


It was my birthday yesterday and got lots of gorgeous cards from my SU jems starting with this lovely one from my SU mummy Jules!

These two are from Sarah Jane and Anthea. Laura and Chris. Kate and Julie.
As i said havent been happy with stuff that i have been making over last week or so so today am showing my swaps that we made for the MINI catalogue launch recently, i loved my daisies die and thought to add a bit of bling to the petals as i love my glitter!!
here's all of them together...did them in various colour schemes and added the sweet button embosslits to them, along with buttons as centers for the flowers.
They all look so lovely together :0)


Well thats me for today, am hoping for a crafting day tomorrow so can get swaps made and please visit us for the blog hop on saturday april 9th!!


take care


karyn xx





No comments:

Post a Comment