WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hi all, hope your tuesdays are going ok
I just cant stop making these lovely mini pizza boxes and whilst my son had his nap today i got some more made

This is a mini mini pizza box at only 3 inches but sooo cute...contains malteasters bag for my friend who has an op on thursday :)

i just love this owl from punch bunch too...he's adorable!!



I made a box like this with mummy jules on sunday and thought it was simple but gorgeous so made another poppy parade.
Below are all three together as these are for my work mates...just to put a smile on there faces...hopefully anyway!!

i put some aero bubbles in the other one as chocolates always raise a smile...with me anyway lol!


This is my favorite colour combo of poppy parade and pumpkin pie

again with my little owl friend too

That's all from me now...carcrash tv coming on in the form of Big Fat gypsy Wedding...totally addicted!!


Take care all
Karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment