WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 2 September 2010

Quick post from me today as feeling very rough...hopefully GP will have some answers for me soon but to cheer me up heres lola (yet again) she always makes me smile :0) i also so envious of that figure...wish i could draw meself thin!!!












A gorgeous backing paper sets this off to a tee and the flash of pink makes it girly but not to over the top...in my opinion anyway.




She looks lovely and again coloured with promarkers, i really like using Lola and hope you all don't get bored of her, take care till next time.

Ta ta for today x







































No comments:

Post a Comment