WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 24 August 2010

I am trying to stock up on all sorts of cards to sell at a sale over the Bank Holiday weekend weather permitting! I love Lola Rose and this is a really lovely image too. Plus am loving the pink and grey theme at the moment so forgive me if you get a little bored of looking at this colour scheme...total contrast will come next post :-)



I got myself some fab new Promarkers and they are fantastic...the images look like i've printed them already coloured when really went back to my childhood and coloured them in...loved it too :0)







I love the colours, the papers and the image is great...cant get enough of Pink Petticoat images



Well just before i sign off for today let me say Thankyou to Tony & Louise for taking me out for a gorgeous lunch...still stuffed now :0)
Congratulations again guys xx



Take care





Cheerio for now

























No comments:

Post a Comment