WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 27 July 2010







How i had the time to make this card i have no idea as the day has flown by sooo fast i really do not seem to have got anything done...house is still a mess with dishes waiting to be done but i obviously have my priorities in the right order as went straight up to my craft room after my tea!!




I made this card for a friends daughter who has just got a new house to wish her all the luck in the world :0)


I loved making this as got a 'crafty' parcel today and just couldn't wait to play with it plus i really want to make lots more of these easel cards, they look fab!! Although i have decided my photography skills could certainly do with a bit of work lol :-)

Bye for now























No comments:

Post a Comment